The Diffsystem allows adjusting micrometrically the gap with the magnetic cylinder. It is used instead of the anvil cylinder in the die-cutting station.
The gap dimension can be adjusted in the range of +/-0.15 mm compared to a standard anvil roll. The adjustment is achieved due the eccentric bearing of the Diffsystem body which freewheels respect the bearer rings.
Through a regulatory knob on the unit frame, the adjustment process can be performed while the Press is at rest or running.
Unlike the other systems, Diffsystem allows a much more precise adjustment. It is possible to regulate the operator side and the transmission side individually, as well as both of them at the same time.
- – Allow the same cutter to run on backing materials that have a different thickness (glassine, kraft or synthetic).
- – The gap can be adjusted up and down to accommodate a wide range of width materials without changing the cutter.
- – Compensate the die wear and extend the die’s life.
- – Setting control is mounted on the operator side to give easy access to these adjustments.
- – Drop-in installation. Interchanges simply and easily with standard press anvils with no modification to the die station or press frame.
- – Adaptable on additional machines of the same type without requiring additional fitting work.
- – To compensate a non-uniform wear or tool inaccuracies, the gap can be adjusted on one side only.