The best waste matrix stripping system performs a sliding rewinding shaft for astonishing stripping speeds in the label industry. Fully autonomous can be installed on all machines.
Controlled by high-end servo motors that allow the control of the speed, engine torque, accelerations and decelerations in very precise way. Desmasystem makes the machines even more flexible and efficient, with the ability to overcome a critical point of the sector. The waste re-winder moves horizontally while the matrix gets bigger on the shaft unmodifying the distance from the stripping point.
Desmasystem has been designed to make presses more automated and simplify its set-up, as well as to prevent costly downtime during production. It requires a less specialized operator to use the equipment and human and machine errors are sustanible minimized.
- – Does not affect machine’s software.
- – In case of replacing machines it is still valid for another machine.
- – Perfect solution to optimize the entire press process and increase productivity.
- – Prevents paper’s breakage and shrinkage..
- – substantial increase of the speed of stripping and prevention of rupture of the waste and consequent machine downtime.
- – Possibility of maintaining a high-speed machine even in the presence of complex die-cutting shapes or with very thin matrix edges.
- – Presence of a servo motor to maintain the tension constant even in presence of a variation of the diameter of the matrix.
- – Opportunity to modify the web path to allow a different angle of detachment of the waste.